Pokemon Go has swept the world by storm. We here at Map of Europe all play the game. In pokemon Go there are pokemon that can only be found in certain regions. These are called regional exclusives and here we have a map that will help Pokemon Go traveler work out what regional exclusive is likely to be caught in the area that they are in.
The 6 regional exclusive pokemon are as follows:
- Tauros – found in North America, mostly in the USA.
- Heracross – Found in South America, although it can be found in southern parts of the USA like Florida.
- Mr Mime – Found in Western and Central Europe.
- Kangaskan – Found in Australasia, mainly in Australia.
- Farfetch’d – Found in East Asia. Countries like Japan, North and South Korea.
- Corsola _ This pokemon is interesting as far as we can tell it is found in a band that stretches across the whole globe. The band is roughly between between the latitudes of 31 North and 26 South.
So there you go Pokemon Trainers, get out there and catch those rare Pokemon.
Most other G20 countries around the world favor Clinton over Trump but not Russia. looking at the image above you can see that Clinton has a lead over Trump in almost every other G20 country. unsurprisingly Clinton has the biggest lead in Mexico, the country that the Donald wants to wall of from the USA. Even china prefers Clinton over Donald but not Russia.
I guess the Russians love their flamboyant, over the top, strongman heads of state. In some ways the Donald is like America’s version of Putin and so it makes sense that the Russians would gravitate towards him.
One interesting point is that Canada is near the bottom of approving of Hillary over Trump. Being 3rd from the bottom is probably showing that Canada is not totally won over by the Clinton marketing machine and is more conservative than they are given credit for.
Click on the World Map above to get a larger more detailed view
Above we have a simple World Map with continents and Regions in different colors. Here at “Map of Europe” we realized that many users coming to our site wanted to look at a map of the world and the continents and regions.
Continental borders are a little ambiguous and fluid at the moment and we tried to cater for this by adding some regions.
Below is a list continental border anomalies.
- Western Russia is marked as being part of Asia even though generally it is considered part of Europe. We did this because we felt there was room on the web for a simpler version of a world map, one that ignored some of the border ambiguities.
- We have added the Middle East as a region. This was due to many users emailing us and asking how does the middle east relate to the rest of the world.
- Australasia is marked in aqua and this region is sometimes referred to as Oceania. This is not stricvtly accurate but like we said above these matters are somewhat ambiguous. Strictly seaking the content is genrally referred to as just Australia.
- Egypt is marked as Part of Africa above. While this is strictly correct it could have also fallen in under the region of the Middle East.
This map is not meant to be a definitive or even strictly accurate depiction of the world. As we said earlier that tends to be fluid anyway. This map is meant to be a quick reference guide for students and teachers to use when doing geography or cartography on the fly.